Monday, February 19, 2007

Mexico Releases New Adidas Shirt



Mexico has just released their new kit made by Adidas. I'll let you judge for yourself if it's a step back for Mexico. I put up the new Adidas shirt above the most recent shirt, which was made by Nike. My commentary on this is that to me Mexico is constantly changing their kit manufacturer, at least every couple of years. Off the top of my head I can think of the following brands that have made Mexico's kit in the past 10 years or so: Umbro, ABA Sport, Athletica, Nike, Adidas. My point is that this environment does not provide consistency for the Mexican football aesthetic. They should stick with one brand like most associations do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VAAAASCO!

daikubo335 said...


¡Hola! ¡Encontré el valioso video de fútbol!
México vs Canadá en 1997.
Famoso jugador Bunbury, Yallop, Corazzin, Campos, Hermosillo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd17KGLiquI